Car Lift for Garage
Auto shops and car enthusiasts rely on car lifts to handle maintenance and repairs on vehicles. With the right car lift type, you can transform your garage into a productive repair and maintenance space. RCS Garage Doors sells and installs durable, high-capacity Challenger car lifts to meet your needs.
Car Lifts for Commercial and Residential Applications
We carry Challenger lifts for commercial garages and at-home repair shops. These products make it easy to perform maintenance and repairs on the undercarriage of a range of vehicles. Car lifts we offer include:
- 2-post lift: This product offers a narrow profile with a capacity range from 9,000 to 18,000 pounds.
- Inground auto lift: Build this hydraulic model into your garage floor for a small footprint and capacity options between 10,000 and 15,000 pounds.
- 4-post lift: Challenger 4-post lifts allow you to extend service to some of the biggest vehicles with a 12,000 to 60,000-pound capacity range.
- Mobile column lift: Mobile lifts manage up to 48,000 pounds, eliminate cables, wires and compressed air, and work with any rubber tire vehicle.
- Scissor car lift: With a hydraulic lifting mechanism and extendable platform, this model handles up to 7,700 pounds.
- Short rise and mid-rise car lift: This model offers lower rise options for fast repairs on tires and brakes.
- Home garage car lift: This four-post model works in residential and commercial spaces with a 7,000 or 9,000-pound capacity.
The Benefits of a Challenger Car Lift
If you perform repairs or maintenance on cars and trucks, you understand the value of a lift. These critical tools make undercarriage visibility possible, and you can eliminate cramped repair jobs under a grounded vehicle.
When a car or truck is on a car lift, you get a clear view of every system underneath. You enjoy more light, and you can adjust the height of the lift to match your sightline or repair methods. Easily replace tires, change oil and handle other critical repairs.
A secondary benefit of a car lift is creating more space. With options like the home garage car lift, your model can act as a storage area for vehicles not in use. Clear your garage floor for other projects or more efficient movement throughout the space. This is ideal for home garages where your space may be much smaller than a commercial garage.
With more space and accessibility, you can be more productive and get the job done more efficiently.
Why Choose RCS Garage Doors for Car Lifts?
RCS Garage Doors has over 30 years of experience, and as a Clopay® dealer, we know our way around a garage door. We also understand the importance of your garage space and what it means for your home or business.
Whether you run an auto shop or handle at-home repairs, you need a durable car lift that works in your space and meets your needs. RCS Garage Doors carries Challenger lifts to make your garage exactly what you need. Trust us to install your car lift just as you trust us with garage door installations, repairs and maintenance.
Contact Us for Challenger Lifts Today
RCS Garage Doors is here to install your car lift in your commercial or residential space. Get in touch with us for more information about Challenger lifts or schedule your installation today.