CANYON RIDGE® Collection ULTRA-GRAIN® Series
Insulated carriage house garage doors with faux wood and Ultra-Grain® steel.Contact us about this product
An attractive and economical alternative to the Limited Edition Series
An attractive and economical alternative to the Limited Edition Series, this door features a 2" Intellicore® polyurethane steel base with Ultra-Grain®, a durable, natural-looking, woodgrain paint finish. Stained Clear Cypress composite overlays are applied to the steel door surface to create beautiful carriage house designs.Download Product Brochure
Love the durability of steel and the beautiful look of natural stained wood? Get the best of both worlds with CANYON RIDGE® collection ULTRA-GRAIN® series carriage house garage doors. Low-maintenance steel is covered with a composite overlay, molded from actual wood pieces for a natural look.
- 4-layer steel carriage-house garage doors with a faux-wood finish.
- 2" Intellicore® polyurethane insulation with a thermal break. This garage door has an 18.4 R-value.
- Features Clopay’s Safe-T-Bracket®, a patented garage door safety feature.
- WINDCODE® reinforcement product available for high wind load applications. (Click for details)
- Learn more about CANYON RIDGE® collection ULTRA-GRAIN® series construction.
- The Clear Cypress overlay materials are molded from actual wood pieces to reproduce the natural texture and intricate grain patterns of the species they emulate.
- Utilizes Ultra-Grain® steel finish; a durable, natural looking woodgrain paint finish.
- Factory finish options are Walnut and Medium.
- Many glass options available including clear, frosted, seeded, rain, obscure and insulated.
- Attractive beveled edge clip-in window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Comes complete with spade lift handles and step plates. Additional decorative hardware options available.
- Learn more about CANYON RIDGE® collection ULTRA-GRAIN® series design.
Calculated garage door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163.
LIFTMASTER® ELITE SERIES™
Clopay Recommends LiftMaster® Elite Series® openers for these garage doors. These openers have a range of features that truly make lives easier.
SOLID TOP SECTIONS
DOUBLE TOP SECTIONS
ARC1A - SOLID (Double Door)
ARC1A - WINDOW (Double Door)
ARC3A - WINDOWS (Double Door)
ARC4A - WINDOWS (Double Door)
ARC13A - WINDOWS (DOUBLE DOOR)
ARC14A - WINDOWS (DOUBLE DOOR)
ULTRA-GRAIN CYPRESS MEDIUM FINISH
ULTRA-GRAIN CYPRESS SLATE FINISH*
ULTRA-GRAIN CYPRESS WALNUT FINISH
SPADE LIFT HANDLES
SPEAR LIFT HANDLES
COLONIAL LIFT HANDLES
FLEUR DE LIS HANDLES
DECORATIVE LIFT HANDLES
OLDE DOOR PULL HANDLES
GATE LATCH HANDLES
RING KNOCKERS WITH PLATE
LION'S HEAD DOOR KNOCKER
RING DOOR KNOCKERS
TWISTED "L" HANDLES
SPADE STRAP HINGE
SPEAR STRAP HINGE
COLONIAL STRAP HINGE
FLEUR DE LIS STRAP HINGE
MEDITERRANEAN STRAP HINGE
TUSCAN STRAP HINGE
SPADE STEP PLATE
SPEAR STEP PLATE
COLONIAL STEP PLATE
FLEUR DE LIS STEP PLATE
- Clear Cypress faux wood composite overlay
- Steel with Ultra-Grain® paint finish
- 2" Intellicore® insulation with thermal break
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- High performance nylon ball bearing rollers help ensure smooth, long-lasting, quiet operation.
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge steel hinges and brackets for smooth and worry-free operation.
- Grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Patented Safe-T-Bracket® - Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Rust-Prevention System - Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pretreatment and a baked on primer and top coat.
Safe T-Bracket® Rust-Prevention System
- Door sample shown in Medium Finish.
- Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2)
Warmer. Quieter. Stronger.
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength, energy efficiency and durability. (Click for details)