Roll-up Garage Door Installation in Charlotte, NC
Roll-up commercial garage doors are crafted from galvanized steel and manufactured with interlocked grooves. That creates a continuous sheet that easily and efficiently rolls into a coil above building openings. Roll-up garage doors are the style of choice for many commercial locations, like warehousing and storage facilities, because they provide superior security and dependable protection in various climates and against unauthorized entry.
At RCS Carolina Garage Doors, we exclusively stock exceptional-quality roll-up commercial doors courtesy of Clopay — the leading garage door manufacturer in the U.S. Every roll-up door is crafted using the highest-quality steel materials available and comes in a wide variety of color options to enhance the architecture of your commercial property. Our Clopay roll-up door installations come in light- to heavy-duty options, depending on your daily needs, and are designed to maximize overhead space, improve airflow and provide exceptional durability and protection for many years.Contact Us
Benefits of Roll-up Commercial Garage Doors
Roll-up garage doors are popular options for many industries and commercial properties, but they’re also being used more frequently for schools and universities, retail centers and office buildings because of their dependability, durability and attractive appearance. The benefits of roll-up steel garage doors also include:
- Improved Security: Galvanized steel garage doors are the strongest available. With exceptional construction, roll-up doors are an excellent theft deterrent and offer unmatched protection against harsh weather conditions.
- Low Maintenance: With its resilient nature and additional protective coatings, commercial steel doors require little to no maintenance throughout their lifespans and are easily replaceable.
- Longlasting Quality: Unlike other construction materials like wood or aluminum, steel can withstand heavy traffic, excessive amounts of force and variable climates. With added rust-resistant coatings and bottom bars, your roll-up commercial steel door can last even longer without issue.
- Energy Efficiency: By installing added insulation to your roll-up door design, you can improve the energy efficiency of your location and reduce the costs of your annual heating and cooling.
- Space-Saving Design: Roll-up doors open vertically instead of sliding along a track using rollers, so they take up less space than a traditional garage door. They also allow convenient and easy access to the building or area.
Features of Clopay’s Steel Roll-up Doors
At RCS Carolina Garage Door we offer our commercial customers Clopay roll-up garage doors because they have the best quality construction, durability and longlasting reliability in the business. Clopay roll-up commercial steel garage doors feature:
- 26-gauge galvanized steel with a baked-on silicone polyester topcoat for added protection
- Self-lubricating wearstrips installed along the curtain to protect surfaces and reduce noise pollution
- An added primer layer and baked-on silicone polyester layer for rust-resistance
- A heavy-duty bottom bar that is sturdy against the elements
- A full bulb weatherstrip to guarantee a snug fit against a surface or irregular flooring designs
Learn More With RCS Carolina Garage Doors
At RCS Carolina Garage Doors, our team has over 20 years of experience installing, repairing and maintaining commercial garage doors, including roll-up door repair, for industries throughout Charlotte, North Carolina, and beyond. We specialize in a variety of commercial garage door services and can help you select and install a new, quality steel roll-up garage door. For our customers’ convenience, we even offer free project estimates and emergency 24-hour services.
Learn more about our roll-up garage door services today by completing our online contact form or speaking to one of our specialists by calling 704-523-8063.